Monday, April 22, 2013

Olympia has her lambs - twin ewes

Can you guess what color they are? 

 
Yep, white.



That is the last ewe to lamb that was bred to ABA Lava AI this year.  The count:  2 HST ram lambs, 2 white ram lambs, and white ewe lambs...I lost count...7 I think...I should count again.  So if you are looking for UK genetics in the form of a white ewe, or ram for that matter, with super soft fleece, we have what you are looking for.  The HST rams are stunning too.  I think I should be careful what I wish for.  I wanted a really nice white ewe lamb, I never had a true white Shetland in my flock, so I bought a stunning white ram.  I also used to think that if all my lambs were white, I would have less sheep, picking would be easier then.  Not the case!  I think choosing will be particularly hard this year.  They are all so beautiful!






No comments:

Post a Comment