Monday, May 16, 2011

Modified? Shetland Crosses. And MORE puppy pictures.

 Golden girls?  Opal's twins above and Can Too Sky below looking pretty moorit.  Waiting to see how their color comes through on the lambs as they mature.  I will have my mioget yet...one of these days!
 Shetland cross lambs.  Corrie cross above and Cheviot below.  All now wethers.  Lee and Cheryl he can come home to you soon...let me know when you want to pick him up.  I just have to tag him, but he has had his CDT and has been banded and tail docked.  HE IS SO SOFT and very friendly. 
Update on puppies.  Rose was little sad over the weekend and whined after each puppy that has been sold left.  Although I too was very sad to see them go, it is much easier with half as many to take care of.  I think Rose feels the same way.  Still have 4 solid liver or almost solid (white on the chest and toes on a few) pups for sale, two females and two males.  All are very sweet and will be as beautiful as their mama Rosie and may have the hunting instincts of their Champion papa.

 Female above (SOLD) and male below
 Another male: (SOLD)
Another female:

No comments:

Post a Comment