Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Meet Minwawe Marshmello!

This is Minwawe Marshmello.  I have no idea why it is spelled that way...it just is.  She is the oldest ewe in my flock at age 5.  Her sire is Minwawe Spots and her dam is Moo Chris Licorice.  She may look white, but technically she is a grey flecket, so a "big white spot".  I also own her daughters from the last two years, Minwawe Sprinkles and Mapleton Peep.  Having always singled prior to her arrival here, she twined for me last year and her son Mapleton S'more went to a lovely farm and is the flock sire there.  I can't wait to see her lambs this year, bred to Minwawe Bahama.  I am also excited to see her grandlambs here and at the other farm!  She has to have 2 in there don't you think?  She still has 6 weeks to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment