Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Fiber Chistmas Shopping? Look no further!

NEW ROVING:
Along with a variety of natural colors in a variety of blends (Alpaca and Mohair).  I have some dyed roving and bats to offer for the first time in 100% Shetland.  The rainbow bats are fawn katmoget overdyes. 

The burnt orange swirl was supposed to be orange and natural brown they overdyed the brown by mistake and left the off white natural.  Not the sample I showed them but super soft roving none the less, and makes for a deep orange that is unique, with a frosted effect.  I am a little disappointed as I was looking forward to the other combination but the mill is working with me to make up for their error.   This is the first problem I have I had with this mill, unfortunately there was 12 pounds of my softest fleece in that order including Sky's lamb fleece!  It is nice roving and available for sale.  It is just not what I envisioned, so I am willing to part with it.  I am hoping I have better results with the yarn they are spinning for me. 
Finally, the natural charcoal is Slivermist lamb fleece, a grey katmoget, and modified black gulmoget Quechee (22.9 average micron) so uper soft.  If you are interested in any new roving let me know.  Also check out  the sale and fiber pages to see pictures of  other roving and yarn I have available.  Inquire about our Christmas Special!  Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment