Thursday, January 28, 2010

Meet PikeHill Olympia

Edit here:  I was able to get a winter one today!
It is really hard to get a good picture of Olympia because she is a total love and  every time I kneel down to take a photo, she comes running for some attention.  Most recent photos I have if her are blurry so I had to recycle a summer photo.  Olympia will be two this spring.  She is a fawn gulmoget by PikeHill Stanley Pease and out of PikeHill Poa.  She has a mix of UK and domestic lines and is a possible poll carrier.  She came to us from NH in 2008.  She had a single ram lamb I retained in 2009 - Mapleton Zeus.  Olympia is bred to Minwawe Bahama a moorit HST.  I know I say it about all of them...BUT I am really excited about her lamb or lambs.  I really am only going to keep 3 or 4 lambs this year...how am I ever going to pick?!

No comments:

Post a Comment