Monday, March 7, 2011

Shearing Scheduled

Due to some extenuating circumstances my shearing date is pushed closer to lambing than usual.  It is set for March 19th starting at 10:00 am if anyone is interested in joining us, leave a comment or email me and I can give you the rest of the details.  If you come I may put you to work.  You will also get first dibs on fleece at a significant discount.  The shearer joking said he charges more for Shetlands in the rise.  I went out to take some photos to survey the situation.  Here is what I found:

 It is Zeus' mom!
Me Roo?  It is Storm I swear!


Certainly not us...well maybe Pearl!

Not just me...it is Violet too...where is she hiding!?

2 comments:

  1. I may come by, but it depends on the sap situation. If I need to boil, then I'll have to skip. I'll let you know in advance if I can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let close knit know they are welcome too. I will email you later, in case you don't check back. Happy sugaring!

    ReplyDelete