Monday, May 3, 2010

More on the Moorit and White Ram Lambs

This yuglet flecket ram lamb of Marshmello's by Bahama  is very impressive.  I have many of his half sisters and his mom, so I am offering this fine ram for sale.  His mom is Ag grey but his half sister Sprinkles is a very light moorit.  I think if this boy goes light at all it will be more likely he will be a fawn color and not musket...no signs of Ag at this time.  Right now he remains very dark but I will update any color changes as they occur.  He is for sale for $350. SOLD!
Ah and my biggest challenge of this lambing season is choosing between these two moorit and white spotted ram lambs.  I don't know what you would call the ram below with only a few white spots on his body, he is not quite flecket is he?  He is yuglet, sokket, bielset, and maybe even bronget...or do I just call him flecket and it covers it all?   His dad is the full brother the ram above.  And would you call those socks sokket or brandet because they start brown and then are white?  He is yuglet and bielset...I think.  Please correct me if I am wrong!  Both are brown based, the one below is very dark, maybe even dark brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment