Thursday, December 5, 2013

Couniting my Sheep...


One, two, rams pictured plus one more white ram makes three ram lambs.  The white rams are for sale.
 Four
 Five
 Six...all three of these white ewe lambs are for sale...seven.
 Eight, Nine
 Ten, Eleven
 Twelve
 Thirteen
 Fourteen (wether)
 Fifteen
 Sixteen
 Seventeen, Eighteen, Nineteen (not pictured)
 Twenty...corbon copy mom not pictured...Twenty-one
 Twenty-two
 Twenty-three
 Twenty-four
Twenty five (my other moorit adult ewe, Peanut, was missed in the photo session)
 
Okay I already counted these two but I just liked the picture.
Twenty five is still more that I would like to have in my flock at this point.  I was able to hold my flock size steady but not reduce it.  No one has been bred YET but I could offer a few select bred adult ewes if anyone was interested, I would be willing to put a few ewes in with a ram lamb of your choice for a few weeks. I am debating on if I want to put a few in a breeding group for myself, for May or June lambs.  Prices are very negotiable at this point of the year, consider it my winter sale or holiday special.  I could put together a starter flock that would be a great Christmas present!  Serious inquires only.  You may email me at karamapstoneATgmailDOTcom

No comments:

Post a Comment