Sunday, November 3, 2013

White Shetlands for Sale

I have three ewe lambs and two ram lambs still for sale, all white.  All could carry moorit and spots.  Their dad is ABA Lava that I bought from Autumn Breezes Acres.  He is now at Painted Knoll in NH.  Lava is 50% UK breeding being a F1 Drum Jings and I bought him because I really wanted a beautiful white ewe lamb to keep.  I am keeping two.  However, I have a few spares now for sale.  They are all very nice looking lambs.  One set of twin ewe lambs out of Pike Hill Olympia, a fawn gulmoget.  One set of twins (one ewe and one ram) with a moorit mom, Mapleton Peanut Brittle, High Bid and Twin Springs breeding.  Lastly, a white twin ram out of Minwawe Pearl, whose black and white HST brother "Socket" is traveling to MA very shortly.  Please inquire on pricing if you would like to add a little white to your flock.  All reasonable offers considered,  I would rather not winter these lambs over as I am still trying to down size.







No comments:

Post a Comment